Sunday 5 October 2008

Update

My mama hasn't been very good at updating my blog, she is very busy though!

I'm now 21 months.

Some of my favourite things are:

- books, I love to look at books!

- I love to eat! My new favourite is peanut butter!

- I love going to church and like to say Amen loudly after prayers.

- My daddy's favourite time of day is bedtime stories, I like them too!

- I've started swimming lessons and although I was very nervous in the beginning I'm starting to get more confident!

- I love to walk and like walking down our road and stopping at each gate and examining the step or wall or gate etc, even the shortest walk can take a long time!

- I love trains and we often walk past the station and I wave at the trains.

- I love music and like to dance and sing!!

No comments: