Friday 12 December 2008

2 weeks and counting!

In 2 weeks time Ruby will be 2! I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast!
In 2 short years she has gone from a dependent little baby to an independent, walking, talking in sentances little person! She is such a joy, an absolute blessing to everyone in her little life. There are days that I wonder what I did to deserve the privilage to be little little one's mama.

An example of how lovely she is.

This morning I spent hours cleaning up after unwanted guests............mice in our kitchen. I ended up sobbing because this just isn't the sort of home I want to raise my daughter in, I don't want to worry if the cutlery has had mice running over it, or if her cereal has been mouse food. So I'm sat their crying and she climbs into my lap to "kiss it better". Oh I love my girl so much!

No comments: